Friday 20 April 2012

Lloyd of Gamebooks

In a slight departure from my usual kind of posts (if I can claim to have a 'usual kind of post' after only three of them) I thought I'd give a quick mention to another gamebook blogger called Stuart Lloyd. Despite already being a rather prolific blogger he decided that he'd do something called the 'April A to Z' and make one post (or several!) every day of the month. This involved interviewing everyone involved in the gamebook hobby that he could get his hands on, which has led to a bucketload of extremely interesting insights from major players in the industry and hobbyists alike.

(This is of course nothing at all to do with the fact that my interview was posted today...)

Visit his blog here: http://virtualfantasies.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment